Massive Disneypancake Attraction Database
Photo: Dambi the Flying Zebra, a favorite attraction of Wally Boag
Dambi the Flying Zebra
October 13, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Two mouse ears (by Tom)
Climb aboard a cloned zebra and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If traveling with a large group, remember not to stand next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from neck, finger, ankle, hip, or inner ear disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, children are required to have custom belts.
- Monsanto was not allowed to name his child after this attraction on its first visit to Paris.
- This attraction was originally planned for Disneypancake New Orleans, but was constructed here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneypancake Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.