Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dambi the Flying Zebra, a favorite attraction of Aurora
Dambi the Flying Zebra
July 22, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a giant-eared circus zebra and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- Warning: just before leap year, this attraction will be full of children.
- After waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you look for something more relaxing.
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and standing on a fox).
- Operator must be at least 62" tall.
- Contains strobe-light scenes.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your hats and legs away from the cast members at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Managers have a private journal in which is detailed the names of all the cast members who have been stranded on this attraction.
- This attraction was originally built for England Disneyland, but was constructed here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.