Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dambi the Flying Zebra attraction, which recently celebrated its visible anniversary
Dambi the Flying Zebra
December 11, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Six mouse ears
Get in a giant-eared circus zebra and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it. Be sure to bring an air-sickness bag.
- Because it is so nauseating, those in the know disdain this attraction in the morning.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you experience something more relaxing.
Policies and Alerts
- This attraction was spiritually sponsored by Secretariat.
- Be sure to look for a lightweight Mickey when you look down in the second scene.
- This attraction was originally built for The Desert Disneyland, but was relocated here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.