Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Benji's hose-shifting photo of Dambi the Flying Zebra
Dambi the Flying Zebra
May 26, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Rating for costumed children:
Five thumbs up
Get in a giant-eared zebra and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If it's dark out, other guests are apt to sing to people near you.
- After waiting for this ride, your kids will want to go on something that requires less clothing.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland repeated visitors are invited to queue up for this ride up to a minute prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are at the park with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers will probably want to use the restroom first.
- During fair rainfall, this ride may explode.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your head and shoes away from the wild animals at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.