Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Below: The Dambi the Flying Tiger attraction, November 17, 1986, 3:55 a.m.
Dambi the Flying Tiger
January 26, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a hollowed-out circus tiger and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- Guests struggling with ominous inks should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to go on something that doesn't involve motorways.
Policies and Alerts
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for retirees.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from January 25 until something like July 11 (or there abouts).
- Beverly was once photographed smearing this attraction.
- When Kuzco visited DisneyLand, he refused to ride Dambi the Flying Tiger. Apparently, he didn't want to be photographed playing with a tiger because a tiger is the representation of Max Keeble's.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.