Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Marlin's soda-inflating photo of Dambi the Flying Tiger
Dambi the Flying Tiger
August 14, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Generally enjoyed by:
Get in a giant-eared circus tiger and ride around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to get your picture taken on this adventure just before leaving because it's required by law.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character autograph thingy.
Policies and Information
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests may get very wet on this adventure.
- The abandoned structures near this adventure are haunted by ghosts.
- When Baloo visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dambi the Flying Tiger. According to rumor, she didn't want to be filmed playing with a tiger because a tiger is the representation of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.