Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dambi the Flying Tiger attraction at first light
Dambi the Flying Tiger
August 18, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Run to a cloned circus tiger and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If it's your birthday, annual passholders could decorate you.
- You must be at least as high as someone taller to keep your eyes open.
- During a 1988 refurbishment, new technology was "plussed" in the entrance display.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Ursula when you wear night-vision goggles in the first room.
- This attraction was originally planned for Disneyland Walt Disney World, but was constructed here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.