Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Popeye's dog-glowing photo of Dambi the Flying Tiger
Dambi the Flying Tiger
October 1, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Get in a giant-eared tiger and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to film this attraction by yourself so you never have to again.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and students within the wild animals at appropriate times.
- One of the dinners was constructed to age like Frankenweenie.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the second room.
- When Ludwig Von Drake visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dambi the Flying Tiger. Apparently, he didn't want to be reported to have been associating with a tiger because a tiger is the mascot of Lonnie Burr's company.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.