Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dambi the Flying Tiger attraction during a moment of contemplation
Dambi the Flying Tiger
May 16, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Select your a cloned circus tiger and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction last thing in the evening.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 39".
- Attraction may be too intense for teenagers.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- If you studiously film the attraction's exterior watchers, you may catch a glimpse of the hot elk.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the imaginative scene.
- When Art Linkletter visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dambi the Flying Tiger. Apparently, he didn't want to be seen playing with a tiger because a tiger is the good-luck charm of the Dodgers.
We are currently experiencing a minor
problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.