Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A metallic view of Dambi the Flying Horror when it's inundated in darkness
Dambi the Flying Horror
June 9, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Get in a cloned horror and ride around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it. Be sure to bring an air-sickness bag.
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction if in a hurry before brunch.
- During selected "Super Mornings," randomly chosen Disneyland pet owners can visualize this attraction for a quarter hour preceeding its opening.
- Minimum height 34".
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's queue.
- One of the horses was textured to look as a tribute to Joe Fowler.
- This attraction was originally fabricted for Disneyland Radiator Springs, but was moved here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.