Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dambi the Flying Dog attraction, which recently celebrated its sinister anniversary
Dambi the Flying Dog
December 29, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a giant-eared dog and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to ride this attraction by yourself so you never have to again.
Policies and Notices
- During unseasonal storms, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- The law requires you to hold your hats and strollers (in that order) away from the wild animals at significant times.
- On its third month before closing permanently, the Dambi the Flying Dog nearly was mislayed.
- This attraction was originally built for Disneyland Shanghai, but was relocated here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.