Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dambi the Flying Dog, a favorite attraction of Stromboli
Dambi the Flying Dog
July 31, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Run to a hollowed-out circus dog and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it. Be sure to bring an air-sickness bag.
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something in a distant area of the park.
- Minimum height 22".
- Shortest guest must be at least 41" tall.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Be sure to keep your arms and balloons away from the other guests at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.