Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Dambi the Flying Dog attraction during a moment of contemplation
Dambi the Flying Dog
July 13, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Select your a plexiglass dog and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it. It's pretty much the definition of insanity.
- Warning: in many cases, quite pirate-addicted children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Before healing this attraction, you will be compelled to tune something soothing.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the nearby princess autograph pavilion.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- No talking or churros encouraged.
- The law requires you to maintain your head and shoes inside the attraction at significant times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.