Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The Dambi the Flying Dog attraction, laterally considered to be the worst retired attraction at Walt Disney Land
Dambi the Flying Dog
April 22, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Run to a cloned circus dog and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it. For a real thrill, you can go up and down a little bit, too. Whee.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day while telling them that this attraction exists.
- Contains trademarked signage.
- During unfortunate thunder storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- No photography or flash photography allowed.
- The minor warrior is fantasticallyartificial.
- This attraction was originally fabricted for Walt Disney Land California, but was relocated here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.