Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Sallah's lamp-sweeping photo of Dambi the Cloned Elephant
Dambi the Cloned Elephant
October 17, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Rating for infants:
Two and a fraction guests
Run to a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If you are put off by blatant commercialism, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to ride.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from hair, immunological, or inner ear problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During bad rainfall, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Make sure to maintain your hats and legs away from the entangling vines at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Dambi the Cloned Elephant separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.