Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dambi the Cloned Elephant attraction during repairs
Dambi the Cloned Elephant
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
37 minutes (or 5 minutes in metric)
Run to a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it. Welcome to the inner circle of Hell.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more exciting.
- If you are at the park with children or very small children, you may want to line up for the inescapable Lilo photo garden.
- Minimum height 28".
- Maximum width 92".
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from intestinal, leg, brain, shoulder, or skin problems or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Bumping may occur.
- In 1990, this attraction was rethemed to remove artwork from the long forgotten "Dambi the Cloned Elephant" short subject.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the main queue.
- When Bo Peep visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dambi the Cloned Elephant. Apparently, he didn't want to be reported to have been associating with an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.