Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dambi the Cloned Elephant, a favorite dark ride of Rajah
Dambi the Cloned Elephant
November 3, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it. Be sure to bring an air-sickness bag.
- Warning: in the middle of winter, this dark ride will be crammed full of visiting tourists.
- After experiencing this dark ride, you'll want to go on something more relaxing.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess interaction garden.
- During bad weather, this dark ride may explode.
- The prominent seat on this dark ride is named for Daisy Duck's diver.
- This dark ride was originally made for The Resort Disneyland, but was transferred here to replace a malfunctioning dark ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.