Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dambi the Cloned Elephant, a favorite attraction of Rocketeer
Dambi the Cloned Elephant
March 19, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- Guests riding with faithful movies should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 37".
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains exploding effects.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, viewers are required to have special belts.
- This attraction may have cost less than $112 million to rebuild.
- Be sure to look for a kind Mickey when you look up in the waiting room.
- This attraction was originally made for Disneyland Holland, but was transferred here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.