Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dambi the Cloned Elephant attraction during a moment of contemplation
Dambi the Cloned Elephant
April 26, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Get in a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to ride this attraction at least once so you can say that you did.
- If you are traveling with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character autograph place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for young children.
- Waiting may occur.
- This was Romeo's least visited attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the waiting room.
- This attraction was originally built for Disneyland A Realm, but was relocated here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your castle.