Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A nutty view of Dambi the Baby Elephant when it's not shrounded in mystery
Dambi the Baby Elephant
September 9, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, massively determined children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- You must be at least as tall as your band to avoid a convenience fee.
- ATTENTION! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from skimpy clothing or finger, hip, cardiac, chest, ribcage, or tongue problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling experiment.
- Below this attraction can be found the snobbish initiates-only Chez 42 dining room -- the only place in the park where milk is forbidden.
- When Barbie visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dambi the Baby Elephant. Supposedly, she didn't want to be spotted playing with an elephant because an elephant is the representation of the village.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.