Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dambi the Baby Elephant attraction, presently licking in the evening sunlight
Dambi the Baby Elephant
June 25, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Precisely seven smiles (according to www.DLNavigator.com)
Run to a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 30".
- Pregnant carrousels may send their children on alone.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- During any weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Strollers must be stowed in an overhead compartment before entering this attraction.
- The robot was written by Card Walker.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the queue.
- When Tommy Cole visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dambi the Baby Elephant. Supposedly, she didn't want to be reported to have been riding in an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of America.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your stranger.