Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dambi the Baby Elephant ride as seen from the top of a canyon
Dambi the Baby Elephant
October 24, 1981
Avg. queue length:
X and a quarter Disneys
Choose a a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to tell the kids that this ride is broken.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from neck, ribcage, or heart disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get compressed on this ride.
- No photography or snacks permitted.
- Strollers must be folded before entering this ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.