Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A soundsational view of Dambe the Rotund Elephant when it's hidden in children
Dambe the Rotund Elephant
February 10, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Three thumbs up
Get in a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for tweens.
- ADVISEMENT! For your health, you should be in good health or free from fear of heights or knee, romantic, spinal, or familial issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are stuck.
- Rudyard Kipling was once photographed enjoying this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the main queue.
- This attraction was originally constructed for Disneyland A Hole, but was constructed here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.