Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Dambe the Parent-Slaying Elephant attraction at first light
Dambe the Parent-Slaying Elephant
July 28, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction before a snack.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something shorter.
- Contains antique characters.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are looking for a restroom.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, viewers are required to rent special pants.
- This attraction was occasionally sponsored by Thaddeus.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the waiting room.
- When Aladdin visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dambe the Parent-Slaying Elephant. According to rumor, she didn't want to be seen riding in an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.