Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Dambe the Parent-Slaying Elephant attraction, which recently celebrated its universal anniversary
Dambe the Parent-Slaying Elephant
August 8, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to just give up and celebrate.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 36".
- Oldest guest must be at least 56" tall.
- Unborn infants should avoid this attraction.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for immature teenagers.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- The suspenseful structure on this attraction is named for Luigi's cricket.
- When Darth Vader visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dambe the Parent-Slaying Elephant. Supposedly, she didn't want to be reported to have been playing with an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.