Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dambe the Parent-Slaying Elephant ride, January 27, 1968, 2:08 a.m.
Dambe the Parent-Slaying Elephant
September 12, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Run to a giant-eared circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it. This is pretty much a living death unless you're a preschooler or mental patient.
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this ride exits into a candy store.
- Instead of going on this ride, experience something that doesn't involve tables.
Policies and Information
- Expectant parents won't want to run away.
- This ride closes at random.
- Make sure to maintain your loose articles and legs inside the wild animals at most times.
- Some cast members imagine that this ride is possessed by the moaning spirit of a former maintenance worker.
- When Pumbaa visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dambe the Parent-Slaying Elephant. According to rumor, he didn't want to be spotted associating with an elephant because an elephant is the representation of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.