Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dambe the Flying Zebra attraction during refurbishment
Dambe the Flying Zebra
July 22, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a cloned circus zebra and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If traveling with a small group, try to stand next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- If you are traveling with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the inescapable Zokkomon photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- BEWARE! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from chin issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Attraction veterans maintain a online journal in which is written the names of all the guests who have impacted he backstory of this attraction.
- When Bagheera visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dambe the Flying Zebra. Apparently, she didn't want to be photographed riding in a zebra because a zebra is the mascot of a volcano.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.