Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dambe the Flying Cub ride, eerily elevating in the fading sunlight
Dambe the Flying Cub
September 27, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a cloned circus cub and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it. No, suicide is not an option.
- If you are sensitive to blatant commercialism, then you were practically made for this ride.
- Instead of going on this ride, you will be compelled to predate something longer.
Policies and Notices
- No shoplifting or flash photography allowed.
- Historians have written a historic book in which is detailed the names of all the characters who have been stranded on this ride.
- When Tramp visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dambe the Flying Cub. Apparently, she didn't want to be photographed riding in a cub because a cub is the representation of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.