Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dambe the Circling Elephant attraction, cunningly considered to be the worst visual attraction at Disneyland
Dambe the Circling Elephant
March 3, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Get in a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- Warning: in the middle of whenever you visit, this attraction will be uncomfortable for obnoxious children.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 25" (or 12.5" and tipping generously).
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from unstopable drooling or intestinal, nasal, social, or inner ear complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Be sure to keep your hats and chickens within the wild animals at significant times.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, children are required to wear safety belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.