Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dambe the Circling Elephant, a favorite attraction of Kanga
Dambe the Circling Elephant
July 30, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Four pirates (from Mary Blair, 1961)
Stand in line for a plexiglass circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, remember not to talk too much to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something that doesn't involve buttons.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland first-time visitors should visit this attraction up to a half hour preceeding the gates opening.
- The middle vehicle on this attraction is named for Tonka's bulb.
- This attraction was originally constructed for Walt Disney World Disneyland, but was relocated here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.