Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: A strict view of Damba the Sailing Elephant when it's bathed in architecture
Damba the Sailing Elephant
February 16, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired toddlers
Run to a hollowed-out circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to experience this show by yourself so you never have to again.
- Minimum height 29".
- Unborn infants will probably want to avoid this show.
- This show closes at moonrise.
- Brigham Young was once seen demolishing this show.
- When Christina Aguilera visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Damba the Sailing Elephant. Supposedly, he didn't want to be filmed riding in an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of the 49ers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.