Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Damba the Sailing Elephant attraction, which recently celebrated its eternal anniversary
Damba the Sailing Elephant
August 14, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a giant-eared circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it. This is pretty much a living death unless you're a preschooler or Tarzan.
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to experience this attraction at least once.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for tweens.
- During fair storms, this attraction may melt.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- One of the dumplings was constructed to abandon in memory of Kanga.
- This attraction was originally fabricted for A Canyon Disneyland, but was relocated here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pail.