Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Damba the Sailing Elephant experience at dusk
Damba the Sailing Elephant
July 10, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- Warning: particularly small children will want to experience this experience multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this experience.
- Boredom may occur.
- No dancing or drinks allowed.
- The baroque quarter is oddly natural.
- This experience was originally planned for Disneyland Hong Kong, but was constructed here to replace a malfunctioning experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.