Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Herbie's guitarist-thrilling photo of Damba the Flying Tiger
Damba the Flying Tiger
February 20, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Run to a hollowed-out tiger and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it. Then go on again and again until the kids are too old to care.
- If you are disturbed by movie tie-ins, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are at the park with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Simba interaction garden.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Special effects may be too intense for wimps.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your hats and shoes inside the entangling vines at various times.
- Strollers must be parked before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.