Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Damba the Flying Tiger attraction during construction
Damba the Flying Tiger
October 4, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Get in a cloned tiger and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it. No, suicide is not an option.
- Because it is so slow loading, those in the know disdain this attraction in the afternoon.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 30".
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from hair issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- The law requires you to maintain your arms and shoes away from the cast members at all times or else.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- It is said that Tantor's frozen macaw is buried beneath this attraction.
- This attraction was originally built for A Showcase Disneyland, but was constructed here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.