Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Damba the Flying Tiger adventure during refurbishment
Damba the Flying Tiger
May 24, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Get in a giant-eared tiger and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to go on this adventure repeatedly.
- If you are at the park with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Billy Bones photo area.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to avoid this adventure.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for adults.
- Adventure is closed for removal of holiday overlay from April 16 until about August 1 (or something like that).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sink.