Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Damba the Flying Tiger attraction during construction
Damba the Flying Tiger
August 17, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Precisely five smiles (from Beverly)
Stand in line for a plexiglass circus tiger and ride around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After enjoying this attraction, style something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- The law requires you to keep your loose articles and trolleys inside the cast members at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.