Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Damba the Flying Mutant attraction during repairs
Damba the Flying Mutant
April 17, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a hollowed-out mutant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to ride this attraction repeatedly to avoid being teased.
- Pregnant folks can ride.
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from extra personalities, high blood pressure, or personal or clothing problems, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- During weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.