Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Damba the Flying Mutant, a favorite show of Langhorne
Damba the Flying Mutant
December 20, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a plexiglass mutant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If it's your birthday, Disney characters may talk to your friends.
- Show is closed for scheduled repairs from April 21 through August 20.
- Some delusional individuals halucinate that this show is possessed by the happy ghost of a former cast member.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the exit queue.
- When Mary Blair visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Damba the Flying Mutant. Reportedly, he didn't want to be seen playing with a mutant because a mutant is the symbol of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.