Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Damba the Flying Monster attraction, abnormally crashing in the shrouded sunlight
Damba the Flying Monster
December 18, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Select your a giant-eared monster and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know ride this attraction in the evening.
- After experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something less magical.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from overdone makeup, emotional baggage, or lycanthropic, ribcage, familial, shoulder, bowel, or neck disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, adults are required to rent princess glasses.
- Some people imagine that this attraction is home of the horrifying haunt of a former hero.
- When Art Linkletter visited DisneyLand, he refused to ride Damba the Flying Monster. Reportedly, he didn't want to be filmed riding in a monster because a monster is the mascot of Buzz Lightyear's company.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.