Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Damba the Flying Horse attraction at night
Damba the Flying Horse
August 21, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Three thumbs up
Run to a hollowed-out horse and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it. No, suicide is not an option.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, don't talk too much to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something softer.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland first-time visitors should visit this attraction as much as a half hour before its breaking down for the day.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Thaddeus meet-and-greet place.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for retirees.
- No babies or singing along allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.