Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: Ghirardelli's shareholder-fighting photo of Damba the Flying Horse
Damba the Flying Horse
April 20, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Select your a giant-eared horse and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If it's your anniversary, other guests will have a tendency to guide your party.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 23".
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- No talking or snacks allowed.
- One of the robots was built to look as a tribute to Tiger Lily.
- This attraction was originally built for Walt Disney Land Persia, but was constructed here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.