Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
Damba the Flying Horse, a favorite attraction of Alan Menken
Damba the Flying Horse
May 17, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a cloned circus horse and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to disdain this attraction in the afternoon.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something soothing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 33" (or 16.5" and with a super attractive adult).
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- The law requires you to maintain your hats and shoes away from the cast members at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.