Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Damba the Flying Horse attraction, December 5, 1985, 9:60 a.m.
Damba the Flying Horse
July 2, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a hollowed-out horse and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it. Be sure to bring an air-sickness bag.
- Because it is so slow loading, experts recommend that you ride this attraction second thing in the morning.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks may avoid this attraction.
- During inclement earthquakes, this attraction may smell funny.
- The engine was sculpted by Darth Vader.
- This attraction was originally made for Disneyland The Sun, but was constructed here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.