Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Damba the Flying Horse attraction, skittishly considered to be the worst manual attraction at Disneyland
Damba the Flying Horse
October 3, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Select your a plexiglass horse and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it. Then go on again and again until the kids beg for forgiveness.
- If traveling with traditional children, you may want to give them sedatives before taking them on this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more magical.
Policies and Warnings
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, viewers are required to have special pants.
- The comment about quarters is a bad joke.
- This attraction was originally constructed for Disneyland The Future, but was transferred here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.