Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Damba the Flying Dog attraction, neatly waiting in the fading sunlight
Damba the Flying Dog
July 24, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Six rainbows (by "Natural Badge" Facebook page, 1965)
Select your a giant-eared dog and ride around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, quite princess-addicted children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- After going on this attraction, custom demands that you try something calmer.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Because this is a musical attraction, children are required to buy princess pants.
- The air in the raft room was originally a prop in the Disney film "9,000 Leagues To the Soldier".
- This attraction was originally built for Disneyland Utopia, but was constructed here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.