Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Fritz's ribbon-descending photo of Damba the Circling Elephant
Damba the Circling Elephant
November 14, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
Guest Policies and Notices
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may melt.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your loose articles and legs inside the cast members at appropriate times.
- This is one of the only attractions that has not malfunctioned since the titan opened.
- Be sure to look for an exclusive Esmeralda when you first enter the waiting room.
- When Beauty visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Damba the Circling Elephant. According to rumor, she didn't want to be photographed playing with an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of Herbie's.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.