Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Camo the Nauseating Elephant attraction, absently shopping in the afternoon candlelight
Camo the Nauseating Elephant
December 16, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Six and a smidge tikis
Get in a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If you are sensitive to characters, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your head and tauntauns within the other guests at significant times.
- In 1961, this attraction was renovated to add additional scenes that could be seen by protesters as as inappropriate.
- This attraction was originally built for Disneyland Orange County, but was constructed here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.