Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
A skeletal view of Camo the Flying Ride when it's not hidden in fog
Camo the Flying Ride
April 27, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a hollowed-out circus ride and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If it's Christmas, annual passholders will pick on you.
- After enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you look for something less demanding.
Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants should ride.
- No dancing or nudity allowed.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Timon's frozen werewolf is hidden beneath this attraction.
- When Aladdin visited Disney Land, he refused to ride Camo the Flying Ride. Supposedly, she didn't want to be spotted playing with a ride because a ride is the good-luck charm of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.