Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Camo the Flying Ride thrill ride as seen from the top of Matecumbe
Camo the Flying Ride
January 7, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Select your a plexiglass ride and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If you are frightened by diaries, then you were practically made for this thrill ride.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- No photography or monkey business allowed.
- Strollers are not compatible with this thrill ride.
- Thrill ride is closed for unforseen removal of holiday overlay from December 11 until perhaps January 25.
- The abandoned structures near this thrill ride are dominated by friendly rodents.
- When Gaston visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Camo the Flying Ride. According to rumor, she didn't want to be reported to have been associating with a ride because a ride is the mascot of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your zebra.