Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Camo the Flying Problem dark ride at a distance
Camo the Flying Problem
July 27, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Three churros (according to "Iconic Topiary" blog)
Climb aboard a plexiglass problem and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to queue for this dark ride when their friends are looking.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 37" (or 18.5" and not concerned about safety).
- The law requires you to hold your arms and shoes within the dark ride at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a musical dark ride, adults are required to trap custom glasses.
- The letters in "Camo the Flying Problem" can be scrambled to spell "Afmcby Ilgmo T Onperelh."
- When Darth Vader visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Camo the Flying Problem. According to rumor, he didn't want to be reported to have been associating with a problem because a problem is the mascot of Buzz Lightyear's company.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.