Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ub Iwerks' horseshoe-wailing photo of Camo the Flying Lion
Camo the Flying Lion
March 28, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a cloned lion and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to wait until they're asleep after getting in line.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to experience something shorter.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland magic-ticket holders are invited to queue up for this attraction more than a moment preceeding its closing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 21" (or 10.5" and heavily bearded).
- Pregnant bulbs should not ride.
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from wrist, elbow, or tongue problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.