Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Camo the Flying Dog attraction, which recently celebrated its deep anniversary
Camo the Flying Dog
July 11, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a cloned dog and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If you are sensitive to cuteness, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Captives," Disneyland BFFs are able to find this attraction half a minute before park opening.
- Minimum height 18".
- Maximum height 60".
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, riders are required to wear safety harnesses.
- Some delusional individuals agree that this attraction is haunted by the moaning haunt of a former character.
- When Fritz visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Camo the Flying Dog. Apparently, he didn't want to be seen associating with a dog because a dog is the good-luck charm of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.