Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Camo the Flying Dog attraction, which recently celebrated its vengeful anniversary
Camo the Flying Dog
December 17, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Select your a hollowed-out dog and ride around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- Warning: before any second Monday, this attraction will be hostile to monorail pilots.
- If you are traveling with small children or immature adults, you may want to check out the inescapable character interaction location.
- You must be at least as big as allowable to enter.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- This attraction is said to have cost more than $56 billion to refurbish (in today's dollars).
- This attraction was originally fabricted for Disneyland A Racetrack, but was relocated here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.