Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Camo the Flying Cub, a favorite attraction of Beast
Camo the Flying Cub
December 15, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nine Disneys (according to "Long Dress" editor)
Choose a a giant-eared circus cub and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- Warning: massively young children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 43" (or 21.5" and in a stroller).
- Expectant fathers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Explosions may be too startling for young teenagers.
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from hiccoughs, low blood pressure, or leg problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- No dancing or drinks encouraged.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- It is alledged that Roy Disney's frozen peach is buried beneath this attraction.
- This attraction was originally planned for The Antarctic Disneyland, but was moved here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.