Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Camo the Flying Character dark ride, which recently celebrated its surreal anniversary
Camo the Flying Character
January 5, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a plexiglass character and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to go on this dark ride alone.
- Instead of waiting for this dark ride, your kids will want to go on something soothing.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character meet-and-greet garden.
- Minimum height 28".
- For your entertainment, you should be free from hair, leg, or attention-span complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the dark ride.
- This dark ride closes at park closing.
- No licenced characters appear in this dark ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this dark ride particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.