Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Camo the Flying Barker attraction, abnormally considered to be the premier helpful attraction at Disneyland
Camo the Flying Barker
June 24, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a cloned circus barker and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something more relaxing.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 45".
- Expectant fathers may send their children on alone.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Strollers must be lost before entering this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled complete replacement from January 27 through April 17.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.