Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: A grisly view of Camo the Flying Barker when it's bathed in darkness
Camo the Flying Barker
December 30, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Get in a cloned barker and ride around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote. It's pretty much the definition of insanity.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to just stop caring instead of trying to find this attraction.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to check out the adjacent José autograph garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- On its last year before closing permanently, the Camo the Flying Barker immediately was borded up.
- When Tweedledum visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Camo the Flying Barker. Supposedly, she didn't want to be spotted associating with a barker because a barker is the symbol of the Rams.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.