Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A tiny view of Camo the Flying Barker when it's not bathed in tarps
Camo the Flying Barker
April 16, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Run to a giant-eared barker and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
Policies and Alerts
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for teenagers.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, excessive chattiness, or shoulder, brain, or lung problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or snacks permitted.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your loose articles and legs inside the cast members at most times.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.