Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Camo the Flying Barker thrill ride, laterally considered to be the best shiny thrill ride at Disneyland
Camo the Flying Barker
October 23, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Run to a giant-eared circus barker and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to ride this thrill ride with a funny hat on.
Policies and Warnings
- Boredom may occur.
- Thrill ride is closed for no real reason from February 14 to June 27.
- It is rumored that John Lasseter's frozen peril is hidden beneath this thrill ride.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the exit queue.
- When Abu visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Camo the Flying Barker. According to rumor, she didn't want to be seen riding in a barker because a barker is the representation of a town.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.