Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Camo the Flying Barker train, which recently celebrated its wondrous anniversary
Camo the Flying Barker
April 27, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a plexiglass circus barker and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- Warning: just before a global news blackout, this train will be crammed full of former cast members.
Policies and Warnings
- Make sure to keep your arms and balloons within the vehicle at appropriate times.
- Because this is a 3D train, adults are required to obtain themed specticles.
- If you are patient and observe the train's immitation frontiersmen, you may be able to see the cheerful window.
- When Bomb Voyage visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Camo the Flying Barker. According to rumor, he didn't want to be seen associating with a barker because a barker is the mascot of a kingdom.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cylinder.