Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Camo the Falling Elephant attraction as seen from the top of the Ganges River
Camo the Falling Elephant
March 21, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after taking them on this attraction.
- If you are at the park with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed meet-and-greet thingy.
- Minimum height 38".
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from elbow, brain, heart, or fingernail issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this delightful attraction.
- Contains olde-timey characters.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- The parking structures behind this attraction are dominated by ghosts.
- When Eeyore visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Camo the Falling Elephant. Supposedly, he didn't want to be filmed associating with an elephant because an elephant is the representation of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.