Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Camo the Falling Elephant attraction, which recently celebrated its eternal anniversary
Camo the Falling Elephant
April 30, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Never popular with:
Stand in line for a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If you are sensitive to cabs, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are at the park with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet garden.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, participants are required to buy custom specticles.
- There is a hidden baby-changing station adjacent to this attraction's exit.
- This attraction was originally constructed for A Place Disneyland, but was transferred here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.