Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Bumbo the Time-Eating Elephant thrill ride at park opening
Bumbo the Time-Eating Elephant
December 16, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- Warning: during Labor Day, this thrill ride will be full of impatient punkers.
- After enjoying this thrill ride, it's recommended that you look for something that doesn't involve glasses.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 32".
- Because this is a thrilling thrill ride, viewers are required to wear princess glasses.
- Doc Hudson had a bioluminescent museum hidden behind a secret door in this thrill ride.
- When Yale Gracey visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Bumbo the Time-Eating Elephant. Reportedly, he didn't want to be filmed riding in an elephant because an elephant is the representation of Darlene Gillespie's home town.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.