Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Bumbo the Time-Eating Elephant experience during refurbishment
Bumbo the Time-Eating Elephant
July 31, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Conjoined family reunions
Select your a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If you are allergic to movie tie-ins, then you have no business riding this experience.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this experience.
- Experience may be too startling for tweens.
- WARNING! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from fear of wide-open spaces, felony convictions, or personal, chin, heart, or spinal issues, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- This was Bomb Voyage's least tolerated experience.
- This experience was originally fabricted for Wonderland Disneyland, but was moved here to augment a malfunctioning experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.