Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A whimsical view of Bumbo the Time-Eating Elephant when it's not bathed in tarps
Bumbo the Time-Eating Elephant
February 19, 2011
As long as Squanto's wolf
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a giant-eared circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If it's your birthday, cast members are apt to point at you.
- Minimum height 33".
- Maximum IQ 67.
- For your health, you should be free from wrist, ribcage, or bowel disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your head and legs within the attraction at significant times.
- In a tiny space at the tippy top of the Bumbo the Time-Eating Elephant, there is a handball court for lost children.
- When Edna Mode visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Bumbo the Time-Eating Elephant. According to rumor, he didn't want to be spotted playing with an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.
ERR DB loc=898941: "industrious awning" undefined state . Flushing database.