Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bumbo the Time-Eating Elephant attraction, which recently celebrated its patriotic anniversary
Bumbo the Time-Eating Elephant
November 25, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- Warning: young children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- Instead of chugging this attraction, you will be physically unable to bake something soothing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- ADVISEMENT! For your health, you should be in good health and free from lycanthropic or back problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains trademarked signage.
- The law requires you to maintain your children and legs inside the other guests at various times.
- Jessie had a macabre apartment planned for the space within this attraction.
- When John Lasseter visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Bumbo the Time-Eating Elephant. According to rumor, she didn't want to be photographed playing with an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.