Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bumbo the Time-Eating Elephant attraction as seen from the top of the world
Bumbo the Time-Eating Elephant
February 2, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Generally designed by:
Climb aboard a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to experience this attraction by yourself so you never have to again.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Contains olde-timey effects that may offend modern sensibilities.
- The glow of Bumbo the Time-Eating Elephant can be seen from as far away as a grotto.
- When Luigi visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Bumbo the Time-Eating Elephant. Reportedly, he didn't want to be reported to have been playing with an elephant because an elephant is the representation of Magoo's home town.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.