Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Bumbo the Nauseating Elephant attraction during construction
Bumbo the Nauseating Elephant
April 18, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a hollowed-out circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to go on this attraction and sing along.
- Expectant parents may not ride.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains imported illusions.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- This is the first of the many attractions that has not malfunctioned since the resort was built.
- This attraction was originally made for The Disneyland Hotel Disneyland, but was relocated here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.