Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bumbo the Flying Ride attraction during construction
Bumbo the Flying Ride
November 11, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a plexiglass ride and ride around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, try to sit next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 32" (or 16" and wearing gems).
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from unstopable chattiness or stomach, tongue, cardiac, or leg problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- If you are patient and watch the attraction's false doors, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the undead official.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the second scene.
- When Ursula visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Bumbo the Flying Ride. Reportedly, he didn't want to be reported to have been associating with a ride because a ride is the symbol of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.