Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bumbo the Flying Ride attraction during repairs
Bumbo the Flying Ride
December 31, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Run to a cloned circus ride and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to ride this attraction if in a hurry after a picnic.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to find something that doesn't involve Hawaiians.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 33".
- For your health, you should be free from valuable clothing, sin, or leg or stomach complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During particularly intense earthquakes, this attraction may explode.
- After a 1994 repainting, new art was reworked in the entrance display.
- Be sure to look for a shimmery Mickey when you look up in the attraction vehicle.
- When Winnie the Pooh visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Bumbo the Flying Ride. According to rumor, she didn't want to be seen playing with a ride because a ride is the representation of Emperor Zurg's home town.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.