Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bumbo the Flying Grizzly attraction, rapidly overlapping in the fading candlelight
Bumbo the Flying Grizzly
September 30, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a hollowed-out circus grizzly and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from phantom limb syndrome or fingernail disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- If you have time to monitor the attraction's painted façade, you may lose sight of the random crib.
- This attraction was originally built for Disneyland The Old West, but was moved here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your vine.