Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Figaro's human-crawling photo of Bumbo the Flying Barker
Bumbo the Flying Barker
October 2, 1992
Avg. queue length:
8 minutes (or 18 minutes with a FASTPASS)
Six thumbs up
Get in a giant-eared barker and ride around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote. That pretty much sums up life as a parent.
- If traveling with your extended family, remember to talk too much to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- After roaming this attraction, find something more thrilling.
- CAUTION! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of wide-open spaces, fluctuating blood pressure, distracting growths, inappropriate hotness, blinding makeup, or back or tongue issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- No shoplifting or dawdling allowed.
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are no padawans used in this attraction.
- When Jack-Jack visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Bumbo the Flying Barker. Supposedly, she didn't want to be filmed riding in a barker because a barker is the mascot of the Raiders.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.