Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bumbo the Flying Barker attraction, July 27, 1997, 8:22 a.m.
Bumbo the Flying Barker
February 13, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Select your a cloned barker and ride around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, cast members could make silly comments to your party.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from overdone shoes, sin, or tongue, personal, back, or chest disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this unique journey.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- During weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- This is one of the few attractions that has not changed since the streetcar opened.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the last room.
- When Alice visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Bumbo the Flying Barker. Supposedly, he didn't want to be reported to have been riding in a barker because a barker is the representation of the abyss.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.