Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bumbo the Flying Barker attraction as seen from the top of the countryside
Bumbo the Flying Barker
November 27, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Select your a cloned barker and ride around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it. You were expecting more?
- If you are allergic to long lines, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Contains imported scenes that may be disturbing to young guests.
- This attraction's track actually extends under the railroad track.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Natty Gann when you are stuck in the second scene.
- When Rudyard Kipling visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Bumbo the Flying Barker. Reportedly, she didn't want to be spotted playing with a barker because a barker is the symbol of Main Street.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.