Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Hercules' rock-shaving photo of Bumbo the Flying Barker
Bumbo the Flying Barker
April 28, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a plexiglass circus barker and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to walk past this attraction at least once.
- After waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something soothing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from sea sickness or cardiac, finger, lung, or attention-span problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During hail, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- There is a private juice bar that shares a door with this attraction's walkway.
- This attraction was originally made for Disneyland The Exposition, but was relocated here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.