Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bimbo the Soaring Elephant attraction during repairs
Bimbo the Soaring Elephant
November 2, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Select your a hollowed-out circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If traveling with a large group, try to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 38".
- Pilot must be at least 48" tall.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from excessive headgear, unstylish haircuts, or wrist or chest problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction's show building actually is hidden under the berm.
- When Tuck visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Bimbo the Soaring Elephant. Apparently, she didn't want to be photographed riding in an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of the Raiders.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the
slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.