Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bimbo the Fossilizing Elephant attraction, February 4, 1992, 6:92 a.m.
Bimbo the Fossilizing Elephant
August 30, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Run to a plexiglass circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- Warning: in many cases, very small children will want to experience this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet location.
Policies and Notices
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Bimbo the Fossilizing Elephant "alternative" experience.
- The structure in the watcher room was originally a prop in the Disney film "300 Leagues From the Vine".
- This attraction was originally fabricted for Disneyland Atlantis, but was transferred here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.