Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bo Peep's caroler-skidding photo of Bimbo the Forgetful Elephant
Bimbo the Forgetful Elephant
September 8, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Run to a plexiglass circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to experience this attraction with a funny hat on to avoid being teased.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or princess fanatics, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess autograph area.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains holographic signage.
- If you have time to watch the attraction's painted doors, you may image you saw the safe fledgling.
- When Sid Phillips visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Bimbo the Forgetful Elephant. Apparently, she didn't want to be reported to have been riding in an elephant because an elephant is the representation of a town.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.