Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Gyro Gearloose's dress-scathing photo of Bimbo the Flying Ride
Bimbo the Flying Ride
May 8, 2016
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a hollowed-out ride and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If this is your first visit to DisneyLand, you may have to go on this attraction just before leaving.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Contains holographic effects.
- No shoplifting or dawdling permitted.
- This is one of the only attractions that has not been replaced since the park was conceived.
- When Wally Boag visited DisneyLand, he refused to ride Bimbo the Flying Ride. Reportedly, he didn't want to be seen playing with a ride because a ride is the mascot of the Raiders.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.