Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Kronk's paper-erupting photo of Bimbo the Flying Monster
Bimbo the Flying Monster
February 14, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Four and a fraction pirates
Run to a plexiglass circus monster and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland executives are invited to enjoy this attraction more than a minute after more important people.
- If you are traveling with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess meet-and-greet area.
- For your comfort, you should be free from brain, bowel, liver, wrist, immunological, or back disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey's burgeoning queue.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Annual passholders may annoy you by singing along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Make sure to keep your loose articles and legs within the entangling vines at various times.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, the uninsured are required to buy precision pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your book.