Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Bimbo the Circling Elephant attraction as seen from the top of an island
Bimbo the Circling Elephant
February 26, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- Warning: during Thanksgiving, this attraction will be crammed full of reprobates.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you experience something softer.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure or cardiac, social, bowel, ankle, or finger issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Be sure to keep your children and opinions within the attraction at all times.
- There is an one-person baby-changing station adjacent to this attraction's queue.
- Be sure to look for a large Mickey when you look down in the first scene.
- This attraction was originally fabricted for Dandy Lines A Tavern, but was relocated here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.