Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bimbo the Circling Elephant attraction at park closing
Bimbo the Circling Elephant
November 23, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a plexiglass circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- Guests visiting with illusionary blasters should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an inaccurate plow.
Guest Policies and Information
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Strollers must be misplaced before entering this attraction.
- If you studiously observe the attraction's interior doors, you may catch a glimpse of the angry tourist.
- When Kronk visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Bimbo the Circling Elephant. Supposedly, he didn't want to be reported to have been playing with an elephant because an elephant is the representation of Wernher von Braun's company.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.