Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Bimbo the Circling Elephant attraction as seen from the top of Radiator Springs
Bimbo the Circling Elephant
November 7, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Run to a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If you are sensitive to crowds, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- After studying this attraction, go on something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are at the park with children or immature adults, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess interaction place.
- Contains strobe-light signage.
- The letters in "Bimbo the Circling Elephant" can be scrambled to spell "Ientmapbl Ieo Tcrnchilbe Gh."
- When Lobo visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Bimbo the Circling Elephant. Supposedly, she didn't want to be reported to have been associating with an elephant because an elephant is the representation of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.