Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bambo the Parent-Slaying Elephant attraction, October 22, 1985, 4:58 p.m.
Bambo the Parent-Slaying Elephant
December 7, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- Because it is so nauseating, try not to enjoy this attraction second thing in the morning.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland hotel guests might try to enjoy this attraction half a minute after its breaking down for the day.
- If you are traveling with small children or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Underdog photo garden.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as statuesque as yourself to avoid a convenience fee.
- CAUTION! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from projectile-vomiting propensity or ankle or chin disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This
should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.