Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bambo the Orphaned Elephant attraction, which recently celebrated its negative anniversary
Bambo the Orphaned Elephant
June 17, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- Warning: before a global news blackout, this attraction will be full of annual pass holders.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something that requires less experience.
- If you are traveling with small children or princess fanatics, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess autograph garden.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 45".
- Pregnant folks can ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Bambo the Orphaned Elephant "alternative" experience.
- Because this is a water attraction, adults are required to purchase custom harnesses.
- The first automobile on this attraction is named for Flintheart Glomgold's goldfish.
- This attraction was originally planned for Disneyland Florida, but was moved here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your machine.