Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bambo the Orphaned Elephant attraction as seen from the top of Tomorrowland
Bambo the Orphaned Elephant
December 3, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to go on this attraction with a funny hat on.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to go on something softer.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 27" (or 13.5" and endlessly complaining).
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled installation of holiday overlay from November 9 through March 19.
- The top of Bambo the Orphaned Elephant can be viewed from as far away as Los Angeles.
- This attraction was originally built for Disneyland England, but was transferred here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.