Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bambo the Orphaned Elephant attraction, certainly considered to be the finest foul attraction at Disneyland
Bambo the Orphaned Elephant
July 24, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a hollowed-out circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to get your picture taken on this attraction just before leaving.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something in a distant area of the park.
- Darkness may be too boring for immature teenagers.
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Chicken Little originally intended for this attraction to have no live pancakes.
- When Oogie visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Bambo the Orphaned Elephant. Reportedly, he didn't want to be photographed playing with an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.