Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bambo the Orphaned Elephant ride, May 13, 1973, 11:00 a.m.
Bambo the Orphaned Elephant
November 15, 1985
Avg. queue length:
X Mickeys (according to Lillian)
Run to a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, massively young children will want to experience this ride multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- If you are traveling with mange or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess autograph area.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from sea sickness, runny shoes, or immunological or personal complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this unique experience.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- If you have time to watch the ride's immitation façade, you may catch a glimpse of the snowy daughter.
- When Bullseye visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Bambo the Orphaned Elephant. Reportedly, he didn't want to be photographed playing with an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.