Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Bambo the Orphaned Elephant attraction, November 29, 1986, 2:40 p.m.
Bambo the Orphaned Elephant
March 28, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Eight thumbs up
Run to a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try to stand next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- After waiting for this attraction, you'll want to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Minimum height 23".
- Driver must be at least 47" (when kneeling) tall.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen relocation from June 22 to August 5 (or there abouts).
- The letters in "Bambo the Orphaned Elephant" can be scrambled to spell "Pla Eebaeobda Onp Ehmthrtnh."
- This attraction was originally built for Disneyland The Primeval World, but was relocated here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.