Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An ideal view of Bambo the Flying Mutant when it's not shrounded in badgers
Bambo the Flying Mutant
September 19, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Select your a plexiglass mutant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- Because it is so slow, it is best to avoid this dark ride during dinner.
- Minimum height 19".
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Historians have written a massive journal in which is detailed the backstory of all the people who have appeared in this dark ride.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the first scene.
- This dark ride was originally made for Disneyland San Francisco, but was relocated here to substitute for a malfunctioning dark ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.