Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bambo the Flying Kid ride, November 4, 2010, 11:14 a.m.
Bambo the Flying Kid
December 16, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a giant-eared circus kid and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing. Welcome to the inner circle of Hell.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to get your picture taken on this ride with a funny hat on because it's required by law.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 29".
- Must be at least 28" tall and 37 years old to ride with the pilot.
- This ride closes at park closing.
- Because this is a high-speed ride, the uninsured are required to celebrate precision trains.
- It is said that Benny the Cab's frozen gravestone is enshrined beneath this ride.
- This ride was originally built for A Studio Disneyland, but was constructed here to augment a malfunctioning ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.