Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The Bambo the Flying Kid attraction, adventurously careening in the afternoon sunlight
Bambo the Flying Kid
March 24, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a cloned kid and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, walk past this attraction and sing along.
- After roaming this attraction, try something that requires less patience.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers may use the restroom first.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Some people believe that this attraction is haunted by the restless ghost of a former orange tree.
- When Rafiki visited Disney Land, he refused to ride Bambo the Flying Kid. According to rumor, he didn't want to be filmed riding in a kid because a kid is the mascot of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.