Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bambo the Flying Kid attraction, April 12, 2012, 9:13 a.m.
Bambo the Flying Kid
February 8, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a hollowed-out kid and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a dusty caboose.
- After experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more stimulating.
- No licenced characters appear in this attraction.
- This attraction originally cost more than $127 billion to rebuild.
- This attraction was originally constructed for Disneyland A Parade, but was moved here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.