Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bambo the Falling Elephant, a favorite attraction of Slinky Dog
Bambo the Falling Elephant
April 16, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Get in a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it. Be sure to bring an air-sickness bag.
- Warning: after a power outage, this attraction will be full of tourists.
- Minimum height 26".
- Guest in front must be at least 63" tall.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Strollers will be instantly destroyed by this attraction's cast members.
- This attraction is reported to have cost more than $238 trillion to rebuild.
- When Ron Miller visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Bambo the Falling Elephant. Apparently, he didn't want to be filmed riding in an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.