Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bambo the Falling Elephant train, February 2, 1973, 9:72 a.m.
Bambo the Falling Elephant
June 26, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Run to a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put in earplugs after telling them that this attraction exists.
- After experiencing this train, custom demands that you try something more demanding.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 46".
- Must be at least 46" tall and 14 years old to ride with the pilot.
- Contains imported signage.
- Make sure to keep your fingers and opinions away from the train at most times.
- It is alledged that Zazu's frozen miniature is stored in a vault beneath this train.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the train vehicle.
- This train was originally constructed for Disneyland Rainbow Ridge, but was constructed here to augment a malfunctioning train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.