Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: A thick view of Bambo the Delusional Elephant when it's bathed in tarps
Bambo the Delusional Elephant
November 16, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Get in a giant-eared circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- If you are visiting with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the adjacent princess interaction thingy.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from hysterical blindness or chest, familial, lycanthropic, or tongue issues or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- The law requires you to hold your children and shoes (not necessarily in that order) away from the attraction at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.