Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Bambo the Delusional Elephant show, grandly twirling in the evening candlelight
Bambo the Delusional Elephant
December 24, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Select your a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it. For a real thrill, you can go up and down a little bit, too. Whee.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, particularly small children will want to experience this show multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess interaction garden.
- WARNING! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from hysterical blindness or back, brain, or viral disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction's overly child-friendly queue.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- At one portion of the background, you can catch a glimpse of an imaginary attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the second room.
- This show was originally built for Disneyland Fantasyland, but was constructed here to replace a malfunctioning show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.