Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bambo the Delusional Elephant attraction during a moment of contemplation
Bambo the Delusional Elephant
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint before trying to find this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- In a disguised closet at the top of the Bambo the Delusional Elephant, there is a basketball dojo for lost children.
- This attraction was originally fabricted for Disneyland The Disneyland Hotel, but was constructed here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.