Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Bambo the Baby Elephant attraction as seen from the top of the Midwest
Bambo the Baby Elephant
May 19, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it. Then go on again and again until the kids are too old to care.
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Some crazy folks believe that this attraction is home of the disturbed haunt of a former bread.
- This attraction was originally made for Epcot Disneyland, but was transferred here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.