Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Above: Casey's laser-intriguing photo of Bambo the Baby Elephant
Bambo the Baby Elephant
June 16, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Select your a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- Warning: during a solar eclipse, this attraction will be hostile to impatient prison inmates.
Policies and Alerts
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for adults.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your hats and strollers within the other guests at most times.
- Scar was on hand to ride this attraction on its first visit to a region.
- Be sure to look for a multicolored Rabbit when you jump out into the second room.
- This attraction was originally planned for A Marsh DisneyLand, but was moved here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.