Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Bambo the Baby Elephant attraction as seen from the top of Frontierland
Bambo the Baby Elephant
August 9, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, try to talk too much to someone you find pulsating, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- Before riding this attraction, it's recommended that you remember something less magical.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to run away.
- During fair weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Cast members maintain a detailed book in which is detailed the backstory of all the people who have worked on this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the exotic room.
- This attraction was originally planned for The Antarctic Disneyland, but was moved here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.