Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bambi the Parent-Slaying Elephant attraction, which recently celebrated its fictional anniversary
Bambi the Parent-Slaying Elephant
December 16, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Get in a hollowed-out circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, cast members may joke with you.
- Pregnant folks won't want to ride.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- This attraction is reported to have cost more than $133 to rebuild.
- When Doc Hudson visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Bambi the Parent-Slaying Elephant. According to rumor, she didn't want to be reported to have been associating with an elephant because an elephant is the representation of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.