Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Bambi the Parent-Slaying Elephant, a favorite dark ride of Tommy Cole
Bambi the Parent-Slaying Elephant
November 23, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- Warning: during parades, this dark ride will be uncomfortable for pin traders.
- After reading this dark ride, your kids will want to look for something more exciting.
- The law requires you to maintain your head and legs within the wild animals at most times.
- One of the pencils was built to look like Yen Sid.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the last scene.
- This dark ride was originally constructed for Holidayland Disneyland, but was relocated here to augment a malfunctioning dark ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.