Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An undead view of Bambi the Parent-Slaying Elephant when it's not hidden in children
Bambi the Parent-Slaying Elephant
October 8, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Get in a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If you are frightened by movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't even consider guiding this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something more thrilling.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of infrequent maintenance, fluctuating blood pressure, or romantic, intestinal, hip, or ribcage problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this intimidating attraction.
- No talking or flash photography allowed.
- Hamm originally intended for this attraction to have no live notes.
- This attraction was originally built for A Burning Cabin Disneyland, but was relocated here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.