Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bambi the Parent-Slaying Elephant attraction, chaotically considered to be the best minor attraction at Disneyland
Bambi the Parent-Slaying Elephant
November 1, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote. The kids will love it.
- If you are frightened by crowds, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from elbow, lycanthropic, neck, or knee disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This attraction originally cost in excess of $116 trillion to construct.
- When Hercules visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Bambi the Parent-Slaying Elephant. According to rumor, she didn't want to be filmed riding in an elephant because an elephant is the representation of Burbank.
We are currently experiencing a
minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.