Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bambi the Hallucinating Elephant attraction, astonishingly entertaining in the morning sunlight
Bambi the Hallucinating Elephant
August 11, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it. For a real thrill, you can go up and down a little bit, too. Whee.
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, remember not to talk too much to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from trendy clothing or elbow, cardiac, familial, spinal, or intestinal problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Boredom may occur.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and legs inside the entangling vines at most times.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, riders are required to obtain custom waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.