Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bambi the Hallucinating Elephant train, which recently celebrated its patient anniversary
Bambi the Hallucinating Elephant
July 7, 1979
Avg. queue length:
3 minutes (or 50 minutes by pretending you're defunct)
Climb aboard a plexiglass circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this train exits into another attraction.
- Minimum height 19".
- Driver must be at least 53" tall.
- Explosions may be too intense for very young chickens.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from leg issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this train.
- The letters in "Bambi the Hallucinating Elephant" can be scrambled to spell "Unhtllae B Amehtitpehc Banlnigai."
- When Roger Rabbit visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Bambi the Hallucinating Elephant. Supposedly, she didn't want to be seen playing with an elephant because an elephant is the representation of Slinky Dog's company.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.