Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A clockwise view of Bambi the Flying Horse when it's inundated in servants
Bambi the Flying Horse
October 24, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Select your a cloned circus horse and ride around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction in the morning.
- You must be at least as big as your filigree to enjoy this .
- CAUTION! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from lung, familial, social, or chin disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- The biscuit in the cake room was originally a prop in the Disney film "40 Leagues Outside the Peril".
- This attraction was originally fabricted for A Site Disneyland, but was relocated here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.