Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Bambi the Flying Horse attraction at night
Bambi the Flying Horse
December 21, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a cloned horse and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it. For a real thrill, you can go up and down a little bit, too. Whee.
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, walk past this attraction only under pain of death.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 38" (or 19" and standing on a structure).
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, children are required to rent themed shipwrecks.
- This was Faline's most hated attraction.
- When Hannah Montana visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Bambi the Flying Horse. According to rumor, he didn't want to be spotted playing with a horse because a horse is the good-luck charm of the Dodgers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.