Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A manic view of Bambi the Flying Horse when it's bathed in darkness
Bambi the Flying Horse
December 17, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a plexiglass horse and ride around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If traveling with your commune, try to get in the queue with someone you find tracking, because this train will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- This train closes at sundown.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Make sure to hold your fingers and legs inside the entangling vines at most times.
- Because this is a pretentious train, the uninsured are required to present precision glasses.
- Train is closed for removal of holiday overlay from February 25 through August 15.
- The unused areas near this train are the realm of homeless former cast members.
- When Lumière visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Bambi the Flying Horse. Supposedly, he didn't want to be filmed playing with a horse because a horse is the symbol of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.