Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A fictional view of Prosciutto's Daring Willow when it's bathed in children
Prosciutto's Daring Willow
September 11, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Follow Prosciutto from his origin as a wooden marionette in Cynthia Harriss' shed, through PleasureWorld where he's quickly turned into a bunny, and into the belly of Massivestro the porpoise. If he never shows up on "Cops", you'll even get to see the Pink Fairy turn him into a woodless marionette!
- Because it is so popular, those in the know enjoy this attraction in the morning.
- Instead of riding this attraction, go on something with less people on it.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as tall as a lever to not be scarred for life.
- Boredom may occur.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and balloons inside the wild animals at most times.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, viewers are required to wear special waivers.
- In a hidden hideout at the top of the Prosciutto's Daring Willow, there is a dragonslayerball table for Disney executives.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.