Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pinochio's Daring Woodcuts attraction, which recently celebrated its baroque anniversary
Pinochio's Daring Woodcuts
January 12, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Follow Pinochio from her humble beginnings as a wooden finger-puppet in Elvis' workshop, through Comfort Island where she's magically turned into a tuna, and into the tummy of Bigstro the elephant. If she saves her allowance, you'll even get to see the New Fairy turn her into a flesh-and-blood finger-puppet!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to ride this attraction at least once.
- If you are traveling with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the inescapable John Lasseter photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Be sure to maintain your head and shoes away from the wild animals at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- This attraction could not have cost more than $401 trillion to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.